 Color / 589
Re: Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
I am in a quandary here, as I have two possible color choices for the 3659
pink arches that are in the 4679's 500-piece bonus tub.  However, peeron
lists two quite similar sets which have very similarly colored pink arches
in them.  Can anyone from LEGO give a definitive answer on which set overrun
this particular piece came from?

I sure hope someone at LEGO can shed light on this subject, as I can't tell
which shade of pink it is that I have!  I can only say for sure it is not
Paradisa Pink - it's darker than that pink, at any rate.

Those arches are probably Pink. The only parts I've seen in the new 2004 Pink
are a plate and brush. Here's some pics:

The LtPink on Peeron was listed incorrectly. It is a color name used on
Bricklink generally for Paradisa (pre-1995) pink colored parts, which Peeron
calls ParaPink.

HTH,
Clark