 Color / 585
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:38:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: Snip
   Universal Color (aka Locked Color): An evergreen color that would not be changed, dropped, or modified without serious discussion that includes all stakeholders, including adult hobbyists and LEGO Company executive management.

Ok Jake,

I am ready for serious discussion on the “blays”. Let’s change them back. You have my vote. Whom inside the executive management do we need to convince? ;-)

Played well.

Ben