 Color / 573
  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) In other words, they are not locked - if TLC wants to change their colors, I doubt that "discussion" with AFOLs would change their mind (although I would love to see 3 of these locked colors change). However, thanks Jake for venturing back to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)