 Color / 541
    Re: Good bye, light yellow :-( —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I guess TLC hasn't finished the (URL) "color palette cleanup"> yet. I would ask our man Jake McKee to explain this new color change, but I'm sure the braintrust in Denmark hasn't got around to telling its own employees about it. What a Mickey (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)