 Color / 514
    Official RAL numbers questions. —Stijn Colemont
   Hello, A customer of mine is requesting the official RAL numbers for some LEGO colors. He needs them for some presentation and the art-work has to be the exact replica of the colors. The numbers needed are from: Black, green, blue and yellow. If (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Official RAL numbers questions. —Richard Morton
    "Stijn Colemont" <stijn.colemont@pandora.be> wrote in message news:I22xE7.1z17@lugnet.com... (...) colors. (...) Hi Stijn, I have just spent a few days at working with the modelshop at Legoland Windsor on a variety of things and one of the things I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.color)