 Color / 500
    Re: Lego Information —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Well considering that I'm single and you're not, I would say that you're currently more succesful in that regard. -Orion (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Lego Information —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If you saw the bills that Josette runs up you'd be singing a different tune. SHE's the one who thinks she's married into money, not me. :-) You at least have a fighting chance... how's your Danish? (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)