 Color / 496
495  |  497
Subject:
Lego Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:23:55 GMT

Hi All,

I have been reading quite a few posts on the whole issue of TLC and where it
is headed. So I took the time to go read what their corporate philosophy is.
It is my firm belief that they are being consistent with their stated
philosophy.

It may be to the best interest of all to review their corporate information.
I am providing the necessary link (there are more links you can follow from
the menu on the left):

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=beliefs

Though most corporations are run on the profit motive, I am inclined to
believe that the Lego executives keep a good balance between the money
aspects and their values. That is what makes them such a great company. This
maybe a European/Scandinavian thing that is so refreshingly different from
the American way. Which is not to take away anything from some of the great
ideas/technology that come from American corporations!

Re-reading their corporate ideals helped me with my perspective on things
and I hope it helps yours too!

- Ram -