 Color / 484
  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Hey all, Well, after setting the roof on fire with my last post, I thought I'd try to pour a little water on the flames by collecting my thoughts together into a letter to the company. Those of you who read and agree with it, please feel free to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.color) !

  Re: My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote: (snip) (...) Technically, you should always spell "LEGO" in caps. HTH, JOHN (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)