 Color / 460
459  |  461
Subject:
Troll (was Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:20:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Although probably not meant that way, posts like Randall’s original one function as a troll.

Over time the complaints about the color change will naturally fade to the background, *not* because the problems have gone away, but because there will be less and less new issues to report, and most of us are sensible people indeed.

However, whenever someone suggests the complaints should mute because we have ‘moved on’, suggesting that the issue has become history, a load of rants is triggered to express that the problems and annoyances are still there.

If you don’t want to read repetitive rants, it may be wise not to troll (that is, if you have nothing to add to the discussion yourself).

Eric