 Color / 457
    Re: The first Lego color change of 1962-70 —David Gregory
   (...) The color change you speak of took place before I was born. The only way it has affected me is in the collections of old pieces that I have bought from ebay. Despite the downside of that era's color change, I would have to say that it was for (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)