 Color / 444
Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Wow. So you are annoyed that someone pointed to the lack of any
mentioning of the colour change in this final version of the comic,
despite the existence of related strips in the draft? In case you
already forgot, the colour change was and still is one of the the
biggest topics AFOLs ever faced - or would you really disagree?

No, I'm upset because the parody rant competely overshadowed my polite and
serious questions in a serious tread, dwowning them in such a way they that it's
most likely they will not be aswered anymore. You've chosen to quote the first
line of my posting only, pulling it out of its context. The real point of my
message was clearly explained in the portion that you didn't quote.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.