 Color / 441
    Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! —David Simmons
   Alfred, you have hit the nail on the head. I feel the same way and I'm glad to know at least somebody else out there isn't going to blindly follow (and you'd have to be for this particular issue!) where the Lego company goes. To confine the color (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Thanks. I am glad to know I wasn't the only one. ;) (...) Well, I think you might have misunderstood me here. I _don't_ think people should be ranting about this all over Lugnet, and especially not in .general. However, people shouldn't be (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)