 Color / 421
    Color trends in industry —Michael Huffman
   Here's an interesting blog entry about color trends in industry: (URL) Prophetable colors> I still haven't formed an opinion of the new color changes, but I found this blog entry interesting... Quote: Ive known people who think official color (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Color trends in industry —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Fascinating. Almost 20 years ago now, I met someone in NYC(1) whose official job title was "color predictor". She was very up on what the expected fashionable colors were likely to be 5 or 6 seasons ahead. "Brown is the new Black"(2) and all (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Color trends in industry —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Certainly. It's very important in the auto industry. Color trends are typically futured out 4-5 years. My understanding is that yellow is the only basic color that periodically falls out of style for automobile exteriors. Spencer (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)