 Color / 404
  Re: "Blue" pieces in new Alpha Team set #4742

(...) It's medium blue. I've checked on peeron (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: "Blue" pieces in new Alpha Team set #4742

(...) That's what he's calling into question. Peeron lists them as Medium Blue, but the box art makes them look like they're actually Sand Blue. It's possible that the submitted part inventories were misidentified (I've picked out a few errors over (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: "Blue" pieces in new Alpha Team set #4742

(...) Sorry about that, I've got into trouble all over the place for not reading people's posts right. I guess I should stick to making and posting MOCs, and leave the debating to the experts (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)