 Color / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
Lilac or Dark Purple?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:29:40 GMT

I expected the new big and mini Knight Buses to be purple, but I noticed the color doesn’t match any other color I have. Looking on Peeron, it is listed as Lilac. On Bricklink it is listed as Dark Purple. Is this a new color? Seems like there would’ve been some talk about it if it were.

In order: pink, dark pink, magenta, LILAC, purple, orange, dark orange, red, dark red.

Corey

www.brickitgood.com