 Color / 274
  Re: Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) I'll buy that for a dollar. --Todd (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) Well, that's about what that theory is worth. Or maybe you over paid. IMHO. But *of course* it's about money. The reason given says so... "we wanted to change the colors to make them better" (by implication, so we can sell more product and (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)