 Color / 252
  Re: Fade to gray: Now with extra weepy

(...) Are you always this snide and unpleasent or just when you're discussing LEGO? For what it worth I thought the model was pretty good and 1 blurry photo out of 6 doesn't warrent the above remark. If you can't criticize constuctively, don't (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Fade to gray: Now with extra weepy

(...) Thanks for your comment, I glad you liked it. The blurry photo was only uploaded because one of my friends like it so much and told me to upload it. And btw I shrinked the pictures size. Thanks again. Yaron (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.color)