 Color / 245
Re: New train set Harry Potter 10132
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 05:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Didier Malon wrote:
I'm sorry to announce to the AFOL train community that the new Harry Potter
train set ref 10132 contents rail tracks in the new dark grey colour. Maybe is
it just for the European market. Anyway train wheels are black !

Didier -
This is interesting news, thanks for posting.

This is just a friendly reminder to please follow up any discussions of the
color change itself, frustrations, etc, to lugnet.color. Figured I'd get this
one in early :-)

XFUT --> .color

-Tim