 Color / 20
    Re: Jake did good? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) -snip- (...) Well played, Jake. Well played. Let me say that I trust you completely to present AFOL interests to the company. -Lenny (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Jake did good? —Eric Sophie
   (...) yes, that was heavy. Good job. e P.S. I'll bet some plates that no one knows how "I" feel about the new colors and the old ones going awayish. :P (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color)