 Color / 1228
  Re: 10027 is now sold in blay.... :-(

(...) Hi Ben! Did they burn you when you touched them? ;-) But I feel your pain. We quickly built some train modules in my basement for a train show last weekend, and my basement lighting isn't so good, so when we assembled the modules at the show, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: 10027 is now sold in blay.... :-(

(...) John- My experience is that the color difference is easier to see in bright daylight and flourescent lighting, probably because they have more UV, and harder in incandescent. -Ted (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.color, FTX)