 Color / 1200
    What color of blue is this? —Ahui Herrera
   I found this image online back in 2002 on an eBay auction. Does anyone know what color the head piece is? Is that a head piece that LEGO actually made? Or was this a custom color that the creator made? (URL) Based on what I can tell it looks like (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.color, FTX)