 Color / 1182
  One more color question...

Hey, first of all, thanks guys for the info on the two Star Wars set. I am now making moves to expand my collection accordingly. I have another question along the same lines: Once again, I was at TRU and saw a TRU exclusive tub of bricks. I want to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: One more color question...

I have a couple of these tubs and if I remember correctly, they have new GRAYS and old BROWN in the tub. (I may be wrong though) I *think* the bonus box has a few pieces in old and new grays, but I'm not 100% sure of that until I get home. On (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: One more color question...

If this is similar to the new spring cleaner here in Ireland (4679 and a blue tub) than the bricks in the tub are old grey (both shades) and the bonus bricks are spring clean elements though of a more restricted range (URL), (most of the greys are (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)