 Color / 1147
Re: ISD 10030 colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Alex Mallinson wrote:
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find any info in a search. I'm
getting ready to blow a load of cash on the UCS ISD.

My query is: Do sets bought from Lego shop-at-home contain new or old grey?

(I recall the official statement saying all sets issued before 2004 would retain
the old colours but wasn't sure about exclusive sets.)

Unfortunately, I think that they have done another production run of the ISD,
which would be in new gray.  (The new gray part being unfortunate; not the fact
that they're making more ISD's)  I'd call and ask Shop @ Home first, just to be
sure.