 Color / 1132
Re: TLC To Mix Old and New Grays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 07:15:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Heck, if they have lots of old greys to get rid of, make Spring Cleaning packs of
old grey/brown, and sell them at the Spring Cleaning set pricing points (i.e. large
tub pricing), and I'll buy a bunch.

Put them in the OLD style tubs, instead of the new studded ones, and I'll buy even
more.  I need more old style tubs.

To save money, don't waste time on labels for the tubs, just toss a simple sticker
on it with a part #.

Make me ecstatic - make the tubs black, or better yet, old grey  ;-)

"Marc Nelson Jr." wrote:

Just saw this post from a couple of days ago on
<http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm?commentID=226 Jake Mckee's
blog>:

;   In the future, you may see some sets have both old grays
;   and new grays in the same box.

It's apparantly a cost-cutting move.

Marc Nelson Jr.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~326/