 Color / 1122
Re: Lego Paint?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jason Moore wrote:
An idea my wife and I came up with was to paint our son's room.  Since I am
obsessed with LEGO, we went to Home Depot with a handfull of bricks and got
color matched paint.

I would have liked to use more orange, as it is solely an accent color for the
shelves right now.  Anyway, the result came out great!

Would you mind telling us what the color codes and  brand of paint you got gtom
Home Depot? Or the info someone would need to take to Home Depot to get the
exact paint colors.

Thanks, Ahui