 Color / 1105
    Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes —Thomas Stangl
   (...) Boy, talking about communication issues... If the company itself can't pick a single name for a color and stick with it, what else can we trust them with? How someone can call "tan" "brick yellow" with a straight face, I just don't know. -- (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes —Christian Treczoks
   Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote: > If the company itself can't pick a single name for a color and stick > with it, what else can we trust them with? The problem is that this is a multilingula company where a large portion of the people in charge do not (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)