 Color / 1043
  Jake, any news on the "locked" list?

Hey Jake, Well, now that we have a definitive answer from the top, I'm curious as to whether any news has come your way that you can share with us as to which colors will be "locked" AND, almost more importantly, which colors will be cut. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Jake, any news on the "locked" list?

(...) Yes, I'd also like to know which are the 52 colours that have come out of the consolidation process, so that I can sort discontinued colours separately. If possible Jake, please would you post a colour chart showing the 52 surviving colours (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Jake, any news on the "locked" list?

(...) I had posted this locked (or Universal, as we've been calling it internally) list a while back: (URL) don't have, but am looking into, as I get time, the list of "cut" colors. Hope that helps. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)