 Color / 1001
    I wish they'd halved the color palette first . . . —David Simmons
   then maybe they wouldn't have had to change gray, dark gray and brown to save money? Dave (STILL trying to make sense of things) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: I wish they'd halved the color palette first . . . —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Dave, what is so hard to understand about this (sarcasm warning lights on!): You know, there are these focus groups and they tested the new stuff hard on kids and those kids LOVED the new bright colours so unbelievable hard.... This is (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: I wish they'd halved the color palette first . . . —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Perhaps the sarcasm warning light was still on for that particular suggestion(1), but if it was not, *I* would suggest caution about posting color stuff to lugnet.fun... one would be well served to carefully examine the charter and make sure (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)