 Color / *1279 (-10)
  Re: What is Bley???

(...) Bley is the newer grey color that has been used by the LEGO Group. It's more bluish than the previous grey, hence the name "bley." The grey color changed a few years ago without notice, and is disliked not because of the color itself (I like (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  What is Bley???

Hi everyone! Humor me--I am somewhat new here, and I am not attempting to rekindle anything ugly. (I am, by nature, a peaceful person.) What is Bley? And why is it so disliked? (Please, only calm responses. Like I said--I'm somewhat new, mostly (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO® SpongeBob SquarePants new sets

(...) Well, I give parts in the new colors away to my mother-in-law's 3rd grade class, so any bley is a total loss. (I do throw it in with a bulk bucket so they can actually build with it.) I'm willing to eat a few pieces, but not more than say, 10% (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® SpongeBob SquarePants new sets

(...) I'm curious. How much is too much bley? Allister (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.licensed.spongebob, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

(...) Hello Nathan, thanks for posting your kind words! But I fear that castle would lead to even more frustration due to blay + grey castle walls. Whenever LEGO decides, that the market requests are too strong to ignore them, I I will gladly buy 20 (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) Hey Brian, I noticed the same thing too. I opened up one of the NXT electronic parts in MLCAD, and I found that the reason for that high reflectiveness (I think) is that the piece actually has the "Chrome" color. If you change it to the "real" (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

I noticed when I rendered the white NXT parts in Povray they show up as being metallic, with mirror-like reflections of everything around them. (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J4xpLs.C68@lugnet.com... (...) I found some strange yellow liftarms in an order from a BL seller, fortunately, I'm prototyping models in technic, so I'll be able to use them (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) That's possible - I don't have any lt stone to compare. It does look lighter than my very lt grey parts, but that may be a feature of lt stone. Anyway here it is next to white: (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) I think that color is "light stone", not white. But I don't have any confirmation. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact