 Clikits / 6
  Scala jewlery sets reinvented?

So Clikits is a new version of the old Scala jewlery sets, although the Scala sets used fully-compatible tiles and bricks. Thanks for the review of that promo set - I'm looking forward to trying out the parts when they are available. Have you tried (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.clikits)

  Re: Scala jewlery sets reinvented?

(...) Ya, it would have been really nice to see those brought back. I only have a very few parts I got from places like ebay and Bricklink. Bt the few parts I have are very usefull. (...) You can attach a 1x1 plate or brick to the holes in the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.clikits)