 Clikits / 5
Re: Clikits review with actual pictures and scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.clikits
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:36:15 GMT

In lugnet.clikits, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Mark,

One more question on compatibility.  The pin on the "clicker" is hollow.  Is
this the same diameter as that of the antenna/lightsaber blade/interior of
an open stud?  Can that cylidrical trans yellow element (top center in your
scans of parts at the bottom of your review) replace a minifig head?

No, the pin on the neck is the same diameter as the pin on the "clicker".
You can however, attach a "clickee" to the neckstud. But not the trans
yellow part you are asking about or other "clickers".

And as far as the antenna/lightsaber blade goes, the trans-yellow part and
the trans-orange ring I have are the only elements that I have that have the
hole going all the way thru them. And you can fit an antenna/lightsaber
blade thru the hole, but it does not fit tightly so if your blade is
pointing up you will not be able to position the clikits part. And the other
"clickers" also let the antenna/lightsaber blade fit in the hole - but they
do not click on.
I guess that's two questions.  Anyway, thanks for the review.

lol, I will let you slide ;) Glad you liked the review. Hope I amswered your
questions.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Bruce