    Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I have been thinking that I should expand beyond LEGO Space soon so I will try (one of these days) to build a LEGO Castle. I will also see that story. Jesse Long P.S. Are you still angry at me, Shiri? (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Shiri Dori
   (...) I never was, until you started asking that in every single post you make! <sigh> I have nothing personally against you. I don't know why everyone thinks I hate them! -Shiri (only half-joking) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)