  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I've always been partial to White Zombie and Lords of Acid..hehee :-) but I don't think either fit with the CW mood, not to mention the University Setting :-/ Christina (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I think any of Rob Zombie's records lend themselves to Fright Knights, so why not? (I also think his brother's band, Powerman 5000, works really well for space) Fritz (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)