Re: Crusaders for a mutual storyline?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey y'all,

If anyone has Crusaders as the "good guys" in their kingdom and would be
interested in writing a mutual storyline with me, LMK.

-Shiri

Perhaps I'm pandering to Dan, but my Crusaders are "Bad Guys" (any
overwhelmingly blue/red/yellow fig is usually evil to me).  :-)

I'm a noted Wolfpack apologist, though.

Bruce