Subject:
Castle-themed wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:22:01 GMT

Hey!

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making castle themed wallpaper for
anyone that wants to spiff up their desktop castle style.  The first of the
series features General Reganok and his legions marching deep into enemy
territory to conquer lands for King Lector.

Enjoy - there is more to come soon :)

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

-- Pawel