  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) One thing I'd like to add...the torches next to the royal throne were something I was just tinkering around with, and thought they looked pretty cool, so I stuck a couple on there. I haven't seen anybody do this before, but I might be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) Hmm, interesting idea. I've got a LOT of headlights, I'd probably actually run out of the chrome 1x1x2 tubes first though. (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) My brother and I came up with a similar torch by using two of the chrome headlights and one of the chrome light saber handles. Stick the lightsaber handle between the two chrome dishes (facing out). One dish acts as a stand and the other is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)