    Re: Delegations to the July Meeting —James Brown
   (...) Cool, thanks. I'm not planning to do any Blank Shields stuff in the near future (Davinskeep looms on the horizon), so I could even hand off to you at the Lugola meeting, although that might be too early. (I know I'd probably lose something I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Delegations to the July Meeting —Frank Filz
   (...) I can manage. I've managed to keep Lindsay's seige mortar from getting assimilated into my collection for over 6 months now... (on the other hand, I still haven't found where I hid the box of 16x16x2 train/dock platforms...). A safe place even (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)