  Re: Paging Senor Craigo Hamilton!

Richard hon', have you cc'ed this to his email? -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Paging Senor Craigo Hamilton!

(...) O yea, I am trying to get hold of him by every means at my disposal -- here, RTL, both of his email accts., and his phone besides. I say we give him until late next week to respond by some method or other. All we need is a yea or a nay... -- (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.loc.us.ga)