Re: www.castle-world.org !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
We now have a domain name thanks to Dave Eaton!  Update your links if you'd
like =).  http://www.castle-world.org is registered and if you type it in it
will take you to http://www.geocitites.com/castle_world_temp/ until the
automated site goes live (whenever that may be).  Thank you Dave! =)

Totally awesome!! I know, I know, me-2s are not welcome, but I can't just not
show my enthusiasm on this one. ;-) I'm really glad this is finally happening!

Call me corny, but I gotta say thanks to everyone who was ever involved in CW,
with everything from bare ideas to the actual digging in and working at it,
whether way up front or more behind-the-scenes. Escpecially thanks to Pawel,
Craig, Nathan, Chris and Dave for doing a lot of good work helping to organize
it all. And definitely thanks to everyone who has submitted their characters,
creatures, structures and stories to share with us!

-Shiri