  Cool stuff on CW main page

Well, Nathan isn't posting anything about it, so I will. ;-) (URL) job, Nathan - I really like those pictures that show up. Plus, the balladeer pages have been changed - not sure how long that's been around, but it's cool! Kudos, man! -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cool stuff on CW main page

(...) Thanks! =) I was going to post about it but I got sidetracked today =). Everything that was on the original site is now on the temp site (with the exception of some creatures, which I'll be adding tonight probably). There are new links (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cool stuff on CW main page

I'm not sure what's going on, but when I visit the CW site, after viewing a few pages, my Netscape mostly locks up. It stops responding to normal mouse clicks on links (but you can use the menus or right click). To get it to go again, I have to exit (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cool stuff on CW main page

Hmmm. Weird. This doesn't seem to happen with IE. (i'd give an equivalent rant to yours on geocities to Netscape <grin>, but I don't want to start a debate. ;-) As for the free sites - you're right, they aren't amazing, but for some of us, that's (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cool stuff on CW main page

(...) pirate sailed by... Arr! Sean, The appreciative Pirate (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cool stuff on CW main page

(...) I don't think it's Geocities specifically, I've noticed that problem on occaision with Netscape at home. (4.5.something) It seems to happen most predictably when a site is slow to respond, and I get frustrated and click the link several times, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)