Subject:
spy report (out-of-character info ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 01:17:19 GMT

Some time ago, someone discovered one of the little "surprises"
that I had posted within my CastleWorld pages
("http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/neth_circle.html"),
specifically, hints as to the background/origin
of two of my CW characters
("http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/nethozhen.html",
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/cjereg.html").

Well, there's some more info available now,
but not directly tied to my CW pages.
So, I'm posting the URL here
("http://fcain.tripod.com/amber_merlin_bride/log19.html"),
along with a hint: Search that page for "Nethozhen" and/or "Cjereg".

Comments, suggestions, and additional diabolical plots
cheerfully accepted!  >;-)

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.