Re: Little CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
Hello all,
The Castle World "Temporary" site has been updated just a bit.  Here's the
new additions and what not.

New members
-Added Rick Kutzaba and his Sig-fig, Prince Rupert, to the members page, I'll
try to add his other two characters tomorrow or so.
-I'll be adding Cecil Harvey as soon as I get his info.

Just added Brian Kasprzyk to the member page along with his Sig-Fig, Lord
Gunther.  (I'm on a roll) =)
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/members_Brian_Kasprzyk.html

Welcome aboard to the new members! =)

~Nathan