Re: Chapter 11 of the Verneer Chronicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 02:22:01 GMT

That dragon is great.  I have a bug with very similar body articulation,
which is good, but the head on your beast is fantastic.  The daggers and
spears for teeth and fiery maw really do the job. Parts of it, especially
the hands and arms, remind me of Mecha Godzilla.  Very cool.

I noticed that by placing gaps between the slopes on the neck and arms you
have created an effective, scale-like effect.  I think the tail would look
better if you adopted the same convention back there.

I'm curious, is War just the name of this ferocious beast, or is s/he the
manifestation of a primal force?  I just started reading this group (and
discovered the existence of CW) on Friday so I'm a bit behind.  :)

  -Doug

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
Check it out:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/