    observation —Craig Hamilton
    thanks for the group, todd! while discussing this very sub group, many people mentioned the technical arguments that have arisen since CW started. i want to take this oportunity to share an observation. i've been watching NOVA on Georgia Public (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: observation —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Fist let me say i am not a member of castle world, maybe soon, but not right now. I too have seen the NOVA series and have enjoyed it alot, and while i have only been reading lugnet a few weeks, i have found the CW argument quite iteresting. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)