Re: new s/fx - Nethozhen's Fire Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 03:16:25 GMT

Since I still don't have a digital camera :-P
I was able to illustrate this model only with Lego CAD.
Here is the small Fire Gate:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/fx/firegate1.jpg"

Please LMKWYT! :-)

Thanks,
Franklin

Looks quite cool to me but I think I would change one thing to make it look
neater.  If you put small clips around the circle and then had antennas
clipped onto them going to the center it would fill in the portal and give a
neat effect I think.  Understand what I'm saying?  Great job!

-Nick