    What happened to Castle World? —Matt Brooks
   I haven't seen any new messages in Castle world in a couple of days! What's going on??? Matt (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: What happened to Castle World? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Oh I wouldn't worry too much I think people just had to come up for air. Seriously though this is a big vacation/holiday week in the U.S. so I would imagine that at least a few members are on vacation. I will pick up soon enough. The momentum (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)