Re: Verneer Chronicles - a teaser ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Jason Catena and I have been working pretty hard on two more chapters of the
Verneer Chronicles.  For now all I have is a small teaser picture, but I
will have plenty of
pictures up soon.

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/mainboat.JPG

Hmmmmmmm, not too much to say, except that it's a boat. I guess it will get
better sometime.

And yeah, CW has been updated (finally!)

Hey, when is everyone's sigfig gonna have a pic on the character's page, like
Klavistor (whom i think is an awesome fig :) While I'm at it, Shiri and anyone
else who wondered why I needed your pieces and scanner, go look at my
ballader. You'll see Alec, my wandering ranger, destined for greatness!

<<KM>>