Re: a new character - Cjereg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:36:45 GMT

Franklin,
Your wizards come from the Courts of Chaos? WooHoo!  I Love it!  Those are
easily my favorite books...  Bravo.

I suspect that I will be paying close attention to your stories...

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.castle.org.cw@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 2:39 AM
Subject: a new character - Cjereg

Since I still lack a digital camera,
I had to illustrate this character as best I could
using various Lego CAD stuff.

"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/cjereg.html"

Please LMKWYT!  :-)

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!