Re: My Apologies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:41:50 GMT

You don't need to apoligize for asking questions or posting messages...
that's what this is here for :)

I don't think you've been posting that much anyway :) you wanna see a
prolific poster... wait till Shiri comes back! ;)=) <big grin teeth
showing>
besides.. it's been rather quiet around here.. to quiet actually... Keep
us on our toes Anthony!

Tamy
My castleworld plug :)
< http://home.att.net/~castlerealm/ >
Anthony Sava wrote:

I would just like to take the time apologize to all those in charge of Castle
World.  I've been rather, prolific lately.  After all, I now have 27 items that
have my name on them in Castle World :).  So, I'm sorry for the inconvenience
to you guys, I'll try not to be so productive ever again.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/