    Re: Castle World is dead. —Alex Polimeni
   (...) We arnt TRYING to turn it gaming! Long ago, i had wanted to. No, we want to take the community to the next level, instead of keeping it just a little story-board basically. Why not have tips-n-tricks? Helpful articles? On-Line displays? Role (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Castle World is dead. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Why not do it on your own? You and the others have already attacked Richard and Pawel enough to illicit this kind of reply. Were I Richard, I'd feel the same way. Instead of unifying the community, you (and some others) are the ones dividing (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, FTX)